We have two complete packages for organisations:
Host Employer Programme
- Register to be a Host Employer – Giving wider audiences an opportunity to have pre-career conversations with your employees.
- Four easy steps to offer your opportunities
- Register your organisation on the website. http://savvyguest.co.uk
- Identify employees who are happy to share their career experiences and knowledge.
- Upload an opportunity with an offer to have a pre-career conversation either virtual or face to face meeting your employees.
- The selected guest/s will be chosen and invited to have a pre-career conversation.
Benefit to Companies/Organisations
- Central managed marketplace for employers to engage with wider audiences to share realistic insight into job roles and the sector.
- Low level commitments to hosting a guest, anything from a virtual chat over coffee, to shadowing a member staff – nothing more than a day.
- Have open and informal discussions with interested career searchers where they can make better informed decisions before committing to a job role or sector.
- Employee recognition as Company Ambassadors.
- Demonstrating measurable social value and creating awareness about he job roles that make up your brand.
Benefits for Staff
- Benefit from enhanced communication skills and personal development whilst articulating career journey’s and experiences to the guest.
- An opportunity to be recognised as a contributor to the company’s core strategy and commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- A personalised Savvy Guest Certificate demonstrating staff have fulfilled their commitment to the Company CSR agenda and the wider community.
The Internal Talent Pipeline Programme
A managed and measurable internal employee engagement solution, to enhance diversity and inclusion, internal mobility, career progression, learning and development.
Offer your internal employees a transparent and informal way to meet and have pre -career conversations. A blueprint to capture employee engagement, aspirations, diversity and inclusion within the workforce.